Monday, April 5, 2010

Saturday Easter


Well this year we decided to celebrate the commercial Easter on Saturday since that is when all the Easter egg hunts are here anyways. We made the kids Easter baskets Friday night and then hid them in the house since we couldn't hid them outside overnight since it was snowing again! The boys woke up and we let them find their basket it took Hunter a while but he found it. Then the kids had a daddy Easter day he let them eat candy all morning for breakfast I was so sure we were in for trouble cuz they would have a sugar high! Well right before we headed out for the town Easter egg hunt at Albertsons I checked everyone's basket and Porter had really eaten very little he was collecting more eggs then he started with I guess that is what happens if u leave anything down around Porter! Then off we went to the cold snowy Easter egg hunt. Carter got to do his hunt in the store so he didn't get cold and Brad helped him. I went with Porter & Hunter they had theirs outdoors. There were so many kids there. The boys really enjoyed it but I know the difference in personalities after this. Carter had two eggs he just wasn't aggressive enough. Then Porter got 7 eggs not bad for how many kids were there. Well on to Hunter he got over 20 eggs I am guessing he just pushed his way through to make sure he got his fair share :)! I saw worse and much older kids doing that so I felt not too bad. Here is photos of the kids after the hunt with their baskets of gathered Easter eggs.

Here is one of Carter waiting for the Easter egg to begin inside the store with his daddy...I don't have any while he was hunting cuz I didn't realize little kids would be inside and big outside so we only brought one camera!

Here is a cute couple photos of the Hunter & Porter Easter hunting in the snow!

Then we came home and all the boys watched the first conference session with us...we had recorded it so we could start it 30 minutes late. I was so proud they all listened and did pretty good for sitting and watching for two straight hours! Then we made dough for homemade pizza for dinner. Then Brad & I watched the second conference of the day. I think we had a great Saturday. Sunday Easter to come next ...love you all!

1 comment: