OK on to my last little man...well looking back on Carter is so crazy. He is only two but it seems like forever ago since he wasn't talking OK well it was forever...Carter was talking a lot by 13 months. He was a very fast and amazing little man. Enjoy the cute photos of Carter man....





Carter is amazing little man he has always excelled in everything. He decided to talk way too early then before he was even two he was potty training himself. He was an EASY baby but then he hit that 18 months and sure hit his terrible twos! I guess everything was early including the terrible stage. I will love you no matter Carter even when you beat up on your older brothers and somehow always win making them cry. I will love you forever my little man.
so cute!!! they grow so fast. :)
ReplyDelete