Well I had my ultrasound this morning and we received great news! The baby is 8 weeks 5 days along. Good news is our baby grew and has a heartbeat! We heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time today it was terrific. I was SO nervous today and so was Brad and we are just so relieved. Thank you everyone for your prayers, calls, & thoughts for us. Our baby is now due Sept. 3rd, 2010 so with being induced a week early like always we don't plan to go past August 27th~ Well not the best timing because it is the first week the boys are back in school but we will make it all work. We are just so happy to be having a healthy baby! The boys are so excited to be having another sibling of course they are all set it is girl so they keep praying for her. Thanks everyone for what you all have done for us!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is so exciting!!! Yay! Just remember, I have dibs on "chloe". :) You can try and be sneaky and use the name, but I'll still use it again anyway. :)
ReplyDelete