Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Praying wishing wondering....

So yesterday was my 1st dr appt/ultrasound for my new pregnancy. Due date is in the air but off last cycle should be August 22nd but looks like baby is more like Sept sometime. I am 8 week but it didn't go as planned. I showed up to see the same assist dr and same nurse as my last lost pregnancy. Then to top it off more same room and had to go through the first appt stuff all over again. Then it came time to do the ultrasound which I absolutely love until now. Again they see no heartbeat yet and the baby looks smaller maybe 5 1/2 weeks. We saw something that gives us slight hope there is something there. Their was what looked like heartbeat fluttering but not sure yet. I had my blood drawn and they will draw again tomorrow afternoon to see if my hcg levels are going up normally for a ok pregnancy. I am not sure what to think yet. I am nervous scaried and just plain exhausted waiting this out. I just need answers it hurts more to just wait and wonder. I know everything happens for a reason but I am praying for one time I ovulated WAY late and this baby will be our miracle by still arriving healthy to our family. We will only see with coming time. I will know my results Thursday morning then I have to go for a ultrasound again in two weeks to make sure I have a baby in there developing. I never dreamed of trying to stay pregnant would make so much stress. They have started me on a baby aspirin a day then as soon as my results come back if I am still pregnant I will start some progesterone to help keep the pregnancy. I am praying for the best. I am so thankful for my very positive hopeful husband who has been through my side this whole time. I kept telling him how I didn't need him to come it would be fine but he insisted and again I am thankful he was there for me once again. I am hoping this time our outcome is much more positive. Love to you all out there who have felt the pain and loss of a pregnancy.

2 comments:

  1. oh, Christi, I am so, so sorry! I'm praying that it really was a delayed cycle this time. the HCG tests should tell you alot though. Hopefully it is good news!

    You are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always here, and I love you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete