Well today we had planned on going skiing but the boys were acting lazy and so was I. We loved it we lounged around all morning then while they played the Wii I cleaned the house. I got a lot done it felt so good! Carter on the other hand was mad all day we didn't ski...below is a photo of what I kept finding Carter doing... stomping around the house in his ski boots.

We had a ton of fun sledding but like all fun of the winter it started snowing too hard to continue sledding. The snow had started pelting us. So against my kids wishes I decided anyways to load them all up and head home. We had fun we invited Jenni, Kyna, & Summer sledding with us as well as Grace & Claire. Enjoy the photos of our fun outing. First up is our car load of kids since I brought Grace & Claire my Jeep was packed to it limits.





Below is Grace & Claire...

Below is Kyna, Jenni, & Summer ...

AWWW!!! Porter was crying in one of those pictures. And in another Carter was so cheesing it! Love it!
ReplyDeletePorter wasn't crying he was laughing too hard it looks he was crying :)!
ReplyDelete