Well about my little families life. Well first of all I am sick from about 12 pm to like 2 am in the morning everyday! Ok I am grateful to still be pregnant but seriously does it have to be this miserable. I know I cant have the best of both worlds. On a more serious note I am very thankful to still be pregnant and praying everyday to continue. I go in for my Ultrasound Wednesday morning...I am very thankful it is not much farther cuz I am really getting impatient.
On a more upbeat note we have found a house to rent to own. We are really REALLY excited. I am just still debating you know me weigh and weigh all my opinions. I get so nervous with such a big decision. We found a house that is about 15 years old and is 4600 sq feet between three levels 6 bedrooms 4 1/2 baths. It has a backyard the size of ours now which is really good for Hailey. The seller is a member of our ward moving and he is making us a screaming deal. If everything goes as planned we will sign a contract by the end of the month and by July we will be moved in. Perfect timing since our lease is up in August with the house we are in now so hopefully we can get out a month early if not we will take our time moving out. Plus I am due end of August so it will be nice to be moved in by the time this baby comes. We will have plenty of space for everyone to come to the the baby blessing. We are excited about having a place that is final! I dunno about the idea of actually having to pay the mortgage cost of owning but I know a little sacrifice will be worth it.
Well I have have tons of photos of sledding from this last week I will try to get around to posting soon.
On a more upbeat note we have found a house to rent to own. We are really REALLY excited. I am just still debating you know me weigh and weigh all my opinions. I get so nervous with such a big decision. We found a house that is about 15 years old and is 4600 sq feet between three levels 6 bedrooms 4 1/2 baths. It has a backyard the size of ours now which is really good for Hailey. The seller is a member of our ward moving and he is making us a screaming deal. If everything goes as planned we will sign a contract by the end of the month and by July we will be moved in. Perfect timing since our lease is up in August with the house we are in now so hopefully we can get out a month early if not we will take our time moving out. Plus I am due end of August so it will be nice to be moved in by the time this baby comes. We will have plenty of space for everyone to come to the the baby blessing. We are excited about having a place that is final! I dunno about the idea of actually having to pay the mortgage cost of owning but I know a little sacrifice will be worth it.
Well I have have tons of photos of sledding from this last week I will try to get around to posting soon.

That is so exciting about the house!!! You should definitely take the opportunity because it's a buyer's market!
ReplyDeleteKeep us posted on the ultrasound!! we're still praying for you!