Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ONE MORE DAY! PART ONE

Well I am down to one more day and then we have official made it to the next ultrasound. I am praying everything goes good but everyday I go back and forth about what to expect. It has been the longest 2 1/2 weeks waiting this out!I go in at 9 am ...I scheduled way early knowing I wasn't going to make it till afternoon like I normally do. We are just praying for the best right now.
So we signed our contract...we are officially doing a rent to own on this awesome home here in Hailey if you check out the google map view 1021 Sunrise Hailey, Id 83333. Originally we had been looking at a place about 1000 sq ft smaller and about 50 years old in Bellevue but when we fell into this one in Hailey we jumped at it. We really have wanted to stay in Hailey all along and have been waiting it out to find a place here we can afford. We are really excited about this house. I just cant wait to get into our new place. We can separate some of the boys and have a baby room plus a office it is great! The house has so much potential to upgrade it but for right now it is great. We feel very blessed to come into such a great deal and great price for the house. I had started to wonder if we would ever get a house before the market jumped way up again.
On to the boys well Hunter is struggling everyday with school ever since the holiday break. He doesn't want to listen he doesn't want to sleep enough etc....it has been a challenge but hopefully this is a short stage. For the past week Hunter has tried to get away with putting his pjs under his clothes so he can wear his pjs to school because he knows I would not let him! He swears his friends wear thier pjs it is just driving me nuts. I now wonder who his new friends are that are allowed to wear pjs to school and bring toys to school...everything I don't approve of he fights me over cuz his friends get to do it. I am hoping this is his rebellion stage and it is about over but I am thinking it is just starting. We found Porter is going through this stage of waking about around 3 and staying up and playing plus waking up Hunter. No wonder he is tired and cranky at school my problem is I don't have a solution to solve it yet. We only have three rooms here and so the boys have to share till we get into our new place. I think when we move I am separating Hunter and Porter. Thinking Porter & Carter will share a room. I am so close to throwing a sleeping mat out in the living room for Porter till he gets over this stage cuz he is causing such issues. What happened to simply problems that I use to think were huge like the kids are sick and want held all the time...man those were the easy days. Now they dont need me and want independence. I am praying it is a stage. We are praying for things to get better. To top it all off Carter has been extremely cranky cuz now the other two big boys are waking him up too early too but luckily he still naps so he is just mean till nap time then he is a new boy after that. Wish naps could solve my other two big boys issues! Parenting is the BEST thing in the world and the hardest thing in the world especially when they start getting outside influences...school is a blessing and a curse!
Going back to the good old days maybe if I remember how cute they were before they starting getting mouthy it will get me through this hard stage...
Hunter

Hunter no matter what you do I will love you...no matter how big you get I will always love you and will want to do what is best for you even if you hate my decision. I will always love you! Hunter has always been our amazing little helper and independent little man...he has always been our big boy and we love you!
Porter Part 2
Carter Part 3

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear how it goes, so we can all stop fretting and get on to the happy! Adorable pictures of Hunter by the way. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete