Update on my pregnancy we are doing good results came back GOOD! I am so so relieved but still have to wait another 1 1/2 weeks till our next ultrasound to make sure the baby is growing! I am really feeling good about it all which for me is big I NEVER get my hopes up cuz it hurts so bad when the let down comes. I am staying positive for my amazing husband and boys. They need me to stay happy so I going to do it no matter what the outcome is. I am praying for this baby that we will get to raise her on this earth....ok I have no idea what I am having but for some odd reason again I have this feeling we might actually get a girl if sorry future son I am calling you a girl till I find out. The dr has put me on a baby aspirin a day & progesterone as well. I feel kinda like a pharmacy with all this nasty drugs but I will do whatever it takes to bring this precious baby to our home. After my last loss I thought I would NEVER understand why God took our baby well first I learn he doesnt take anything from us but only open other doors for us. It took a lot of soul searching but I really know my family is the most important to me and together we can handle anything. I have no idea what I would do without my amazing worthy priesthood holder husband who always does his calling with such love and dedication. I will always be greatful for what he is teaching our boys. Hunter is always telling me how someday he will be just his daddy and right now he has three goals. 1st Go to the temple 2nd Go on a mission 3rd Get married in the TF temple well the actual temple may change with time I think it is precious to hear about. When he tells me this I know I have to be doing something right...right?! I have learned a lot the past many months of grieving family is so important and so is our church. Through this miscarry last time I learned my heavenly father even if I didn't want it at the time will always be there to comfort us. I am thankful even with all the pain and hurt it brought my family and me the chance to realize how much we really want a baby to join our family. We are thankful for whatever time we are given to feel this baby with us...I hope to make it to bring her to this world but if not I will be thankful to just be able to know I had a life in me. I am so thankful for my family and always will be. Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers, & calls for us as we go through this pregnancy ... FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love you.
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you, too, Christi! Hang in there! You should be happy now because the pain will be the same if you lose it either way -- and then at least you had this short happy time. But hopefully this time you won't lose it! We love you!
ReplyDelete