Well I know I am slow so I am just going to start trying to update my blog...we went to Portland, OR over labor day weekend to be part of Connor baby blessing. It was amazing but I am in no way going to get everything on one blog so going to do each in parts...so here goes Part 1 Portland zoo. The boys have a very not so real zoo here in Idaho so when I let them know we were going to the HUGE Portland zoo they were just so overjoyed. It was great. I have never seen Porter light up so much. We all loved the long train ride besides Porter he cried the whole time well almost the whole time cuz he has extra sensitive ears and it hurt his ears but maybe next time I will remember ear plugs. But he really did love the zoo. When we were first entering the zoo Ryan (my nephew Aaron's little man) was crying but as soon as he heard the train whistle he was so cute he stopped crying instantly and yelled choo choo with the hand motion and all it was adorable. I tried to catch it on video but he refused to do it again for me so I made Carter do it. So thought I would share our cute man saying choo choo!Hunter also had this penguin following him through the glass. He swears it was trying to kiss him it was so cute. Here is a cute photo of him having his following kissing penguin with his cousin Luke (Jr's oldest boy), I know he looks huge but he is only 1 year older then Hunter just a big kid.
Aren't we so cute?!
Here is some cute shots of the boys at the petting zoo exhibit.
Britney & Connor
Jr, Ronna, Luke, Brooke, & Caitlyn
Daniel
Grandpa & Grandma Edwards with CJ of course
Aaron, Megan, & Ryan
Total of 19 people including our family....man our family keeps growing!
Well hopefully today I get the rest of the parts of my OR trip blogged! Wish me luck.

Such cute pictures! I downloaded some for myself. :) I'm glad the kids had a good time. The zoo is always fun...
ReplyDeleteI wish i could have been there!
ReplyDelete