
Hunter's 1st day of Kindergarten...such a big boy! He is doing dual immersion. He got the lottery on it so he got in...we are very excited to see what he learns. He will being learning spanish along with his regular school things. He does full day english with Mrs. Bliss then full day spanish with Mrs. Vanlaw. His home room is Mrs. Vanlaws and he loves it. One of his good friends from preschool Chloe is in his home room with him. He really is happy about that. He is going to Woodside while Porter goes to Hailey...it makes it hard for pickup so we have decided to let him be bused home. It was the hardest HARDEST thing I have ever done I think. He seems to love it though. First day I picked him up and Porter but that made me late for Porter pick up which isn't great. I have to get to two schools across town in less then 10 minutes which with pick up and drive time is so not possible. So that is why Hunter is riding the bus home. He has learned his bus number, his first/last name, our names in case they ever have emergency, plus his street and city he lives in. It is cute and I am so proud of him. Hunter goes to full day kindergarten so it leaves me with more time on my hands. I really miss him. We are struggling with Hunter getting up in time for school. We wake him up but I guess he is acting extremely tired at school...tired enough for his teacher to call to let me know. So now we are struggling to find a solution to him putting himself to bed earlier he just seems to get a second wind at night. Tonight actually went great he was asleep by 8 only took an hour of laying in his bed to get that but we are just happy it happened earlier today.


Porter's 1st day of preschool or school at all for that matter! He did great he didn't cry at all which was opposite of what I was expecting. He was so excited to wear his Mario backpack I think he just wanted to get to school to show it off. Brad took time off to make sure he was there to drop Porter off with me. Porter was so big it was so cute but so sad to let go. He did get in time out on his first day but I found that out from his friend Gracey cuz he was being too silly I guess there is worse things my kid could be doing wrong. I am ok with too silly for right now. He said he was a good boy and loves school so guess time out wasn't that big of a deal to him. Carter hates that Porter is going to school he cries usually 30 minutes after we drop him off. I drop off and pick up Porter since he is going to his neighborhood school but I don't mind at all. Porter now has three other lds kids from our ward in his preschool which makes me extremely excited. Plus started next week we will be picking up Gracey everyday for school since her mom is just about to have her baby. Porter is excited about Gracey riding with us. I will have to post some cute work the boys have brought home. They both are precious. Well think I have updated enough about school now.
Porter's 1st day of preschool or school at all for that matter! He did great he didn't cry at all which was opposite of what I was expecting. He was so excited to wear his Mario backpack I think he just wanted to get to school to show it off. Brad took time off to make sure he was there to drop Porter off with me. Porter was so big it was so cute but so sad to let go. He did get in time out on his first day but I found that out from his friend Gracey cuz he was being too silly I guess there is worse things my kid could be doing wrong. I am ok with too silly for right now. He said he was a good boy and loves school so guess time out wasn't that big of a deal to him. Carter hates that Porter is going to school he cries usually 30 minutes after we drop him off. I drop off and pick up Porter since he is going to his neighborhood school but I don't mind at all. Porter now has three other lds kids from our ward in his preschool which makes me extremely excited. Plus started next week we will be picking up Gracey everyday for school since her mom is just about to have her baby. Porter is excited about Gracey riding with us. I will have to post some cute work the boys have brought home. They both are precious. Well think I have updated enough about school now.
Hunter & Porter walking home after we met Hunter at his bus stop right down the road...aren't they so cute!

So cute! They are getting so big!!
ReplyDelete